𝙸𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙸𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎
🅻🅰🅶🅾🅾🅽 450🅵 “🅴🆅🅸”
𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Patras, every Sunday at 5 p.m.
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Patras, every Sunday at 10 a.m.
𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮: Central Ionian Islands
On Sunday evening you will be welcomed onboard your yacht by our team with a refreshing cocktail.
After showing you around the yacht and your cabin you will have time to settle in, before continuing a bit later with a short safety briefing.
We will then all sit around in the salon enjoying some mezes (Greek tapas) and bubbly wine, while looking at the itinerary on the chart and getting to know each other.
As our first night will be at the port of Patra, you can later go for a stroll and explore the town’s pedestrian streets or just relax on the yacht.
During your cruise with us we will explore the beautiful central Ionian Islands spending each night at a different harbor, finally returning to Patras on Sunday morning for disembarkation at 10 a.m. after breakfast.
𝗔 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀:
SUNDAY: Embarkation at 5 p.m. and stay in Patra
-Patras, a bustling student city, a place where entertainment, history and culture mingle together to create a destination filled with wonderful discoveries.
– Kastos is the ultimate Ionian Island hideaway, blessed with lovely beaches, peace and quiet, and a deliciously simple way of life.
– The centre of the island is the port of Kalamos, which is on the eastern side. This is where many people sailing the Ionian moor their boats in order to visit the island, enjoy some seafood at a seaside taverna
WEDNESDAY: Vathi on Ithaca
– Vathy is an attractive settlement with a pronounced Venetian influence, pretty houses with tiled roofs, imposing mansions and picturesque stone-paved alleys. The approach to Vathy by sea is truly an experience. The narrow neck of the harbour conceals the view of the gulf that suddenly reveals its true beauty. The entrance to this beautiful natural harbour is guarded by the remains of a small fort with two cannons.
THURSDAY: Fiskardo on Kefalonia
– Fiscardo retains the architecture and ambience of a by-gone era – a time when the Venetians ruled Kefalonia. The picturesque harbour is surrounded by Venetian-style houses painted in pastel colours, in summer the harbour is filled with vessels from small sailing boats to large yachts all nestled together a few feet from pavement restaurants and cafes specialising in traditional Greek cuisine.
FRIDAY: Kioni on Ithaca
– Kioni is a beautiful traditional settlement with a picturesque harbor. The well-kept houses with ceramic tiles offer this village an attractive look. Are many taverns, with terraces near the water. There are also a nice Greek cafés. Everywhere in the village you will see pots of flowers. The village has a friendly appearance and friendly residents. The surrounding area is beautifully green, the hills behind and around the village are full of trees.
SATURDAY Oxia or Alikes
SUNDAY: arrival in Patras and disembarkation at 10 a.m.
*𝘼𝙞𝙧-𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: If you would like to use the air-conditioning for longer than 6hours/day, then any additional hours are charged at 6 Euro per hour (which is the running costs of the generator).
*𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙄: We have equipment to access the INTERNET
(however you will be charged while connected to the internet as this is done through a mobile phone).
*𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 (𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚):
You should try the delicious Greek cuisine at the local tavernas (average cost of 15-20 Euro for a meal and wine or beer). Only breakfast & lunch are included in the price.
*𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠/𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙡: More than one set of bathroom towels and deck/sea towel per person. Unfortunately we can’t offer you many towels like they do in hotels and this is for practical reasons, as towels are quite bulky and storage space is limited on a yacht.